Community social events foster and build a sense of a community by providing services to residents. By enhancing resident’s opportunities to meet their neighbours and the broader community.
It greatly assists in establishing a positive building community and culture.
Oz Integrated Management team oversee the implementation, co-ordination and supervision of such activities.
- Community Social Events
- Resident Activities
- Special Events
- Wellness Program
Resident Amenity Services – Creation of a community and providing services to residents greatly assists in establishing a positive building community and enhances resident’s opportunities to meet their neighbours and broader community.
Our specialist team engage with key committee / council members to establish and manage a program of resident activities, for special and after-hours events.
- Yoga – weekly throughout the year
- Tai Chi – weekly throughout the year
- Group Gym Classes, throughout the year
- Aqua Classes (Water Works)
- Cooking Classes Quarterly
- Cocktail Making Classes Quarterly
- Residents Social Drinks
- Group Book/Wine Clubs
- Melbourne Cup Day – Food, drink and entertainment
- AFL Grand Final Day – Footy food and drinks
- Christmas Party – Entertainment, canapés and drinks
- Chinese New Year Celebration